Over the last week, we worked hard on collecting and creating the best restaurant slogans for you. And fortunately, we have collected and enlisted funny, clever, catchy, unique and famous restaurant slogans that will bring you more sales.
As more and more people started visiting restaurants for quality time spending and great food, it’s actually a huge competition to make your restaurant their best choice.
But when it comes to the high competition every small step helps. So, finding a creative restaurant slogan will help you with that.
Before we jump into the list of slogans for restaurant, let’s take a look at what exactly a good slogan is:
- Catchy and memorable.
- Simple but attractive.
- Easy to understand.
- Tells a story.
Let’s dive in.
In the past week, we have analyzed more than a thousand slogans on restaurants and we found that people have kept in mind the different aspects of their restaurant while writing a slogan.
Some of them have specified what they were experts in. Some of them choose to tell about the location of their restaurants. While the others find it cool to tell about the fresh meals and quality food they were offering.
According to the restaurant owners, if you choose a restaurant slogan that will tell about your food, location and the environment in one phrase is the best ever slogan.
Here are some of the best restaurant slogans suggested by business experts:
- We like to eat well.
- Food, Folks and Fun all together.
- Listen to your palate.
- Spices have a story.
- Listen to your tongue.
- When taste buds speaks.
- Foodies, get in.
- The food that lengthens life.
- Welcome to the luxury.
- Feel. Taste.
- The food American needs.
- I want another burger.
- Quality food for quality people.
- Eat while fish watching you.
- I loved the taste.
- When spices starts speaking.
- For your taste buds.
- Let’s meet for meat.
- Who eats pizza never dies.
- Deliciousness jumping into the mouth.
- Listen to your palate.
- Like Mom’s house.
- Made in Italy.
- We know our food.
- Grills that smoke.
- Hot food for cool people.
- The sound of food will inspire you.
- Enjoy the food you love.
- Let’s eat again.
- I need a chicken burger.
- The grill on fire.
- We bet you won’t find better.
- Expensive but quality.
- Quality first.
- Have a seat, have a burger.
- You need a chicken dinner.
- Winner-winner chicken dinner.
Funny Restaurant Slogans
- Spot-fixing with taste.
- It’s never early to order a burger again.
- Hungry people die first, let’s eat.
- Where the hell is my burger?
- I need a laughing chicken.
- Santa, all I want is food.
- Grab life by the spicy food.
- Food never sleeps.
- Our burgers are waiting for you.
- Food from the heaven.
- The secret is at the table.
- No mercy to the chicken.
- The queen of burgers.
- The right food, the bright food.
- No-one does chicken like us.
- Food that gets you going.
- I’d walk a mile for this burger.
- One goal, one passion – food.
- Did Somebody Say food?
Fast Food Restaurant Slogans
- Food at first sight.
- We like to eat well.
- The court of gluttons.
- Great food. Great Times.
- Be young, have fun, taste food.
- Once you have it, you love it.
- The Other White Meat.
- The power on your side.
- Loved the food.
- The queen of fast foods.
- The beast can eat all the dishes.
- Serving everything special.
- Try anything, imagine everything.
- I need an Italian pizza.
- Food from the heaven.
- Cool boys, come in.
- Food for smart people.
- Spice that solves problems.
Famous Restaurant Slogans
- McDonalds – “I’m Lovin’ It”
- KFC – “Finger Lickin’ Good”.
- Burger King – “Have It Your Way”.
- Hardees – “Where the Food’s the Star”.
- Taco Bell – “Think Outside the Bun”.
- Subway – “Eat Fresh”.
- Fat Burger – “The Last Great Hamburger Stand”.
- Fuddruckers – “World’s Greatest Hamburgers”.
- Chilis – “License to Grill”.
Get detailed information about these famous restaurant slogans here.
How to come up with the Best Restaurant Slogans
The best way to create a restaurant slogan is to start thinking it yourself. You know everything about yourself, your dishes, your specialties, and your teammates.
So, no one can tell you what’s good for you.
But you can do it!
Start brainstorming ideas for restaurant slogans and suggestions that you think people will like the most. Make a list of all of these ideas. Make sure to write them down on a piece of paper.
We will try to create a list of 100 best restaurant slogans and then we will shortlist our list to only five slogans from which you can choose the best one.
Make sure to delete the slogans based on the tips we will share below.
While brainstorming ideas for restaurant slogans, make sure to ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of restaurant am I running?
- What’s our specialty?
- Why should people choose to dine here?
- How are we better than our competitors?
- What’s included in our restaurant menu?
- Is our location romantic and enjoyable?
- Are we offering discounted prices?
Based on these questions, you can easily make a list of the unique restaurant slogans for yourself. Let’s talk about making a list.
Make a list of your favorite restaurant slogans.
While making a list of your favorite slogans, write them down on a piece of paper instead of writing on your mobile phones or laptop.
Writing on a piece of paper makes it convenient to delete and add more ideas.
Make sure to get inspiration from the above list of restaurant slogans we have shared.
What do you think about how famous entrepreneurs found their slogans?
According to our researches, we have found that more than fifty percent of entrepreneurs make a perfect plan before doing any task. Owning a business isn’t for everyone.
Because more than fifty percent of small businesses fail in their first four years. And when it comes to high competition, you have to take care of every small step.
Enough motivation! Make a list now!
Keep it short and simple.
I am talking about keeping your slogans short and cute.
Include all the slogans for restaurants that are simple and attractive. If you look at the famous restaurant slogans that we have shared above, you will find that all of them are simple and attractive.
What happens when your restaurant slogan is short?
People find it easy to read, understand, and remember your restaurant slogan when it’s short and simple. Because, its common sense, if you can’t even understand something, how can you remember it?
And what happens when your restaurant slogan is memorable and catchy? It brings you returning customers. Once families start dinning your restaurant, you are more likely to get a chance to turn your business into a brand within a year or two.
Try Restaurant Slogan generators.
I’m not a big fan of restaurant slogan generators. Although artificial intelligence helps but it’s not accurate.
Ideas from the generators are just words you choose mixed with different sentences.
Giving it a try will not take more than a few minutes. And you will get thousands of restaurant slogans ideas in a second.
Here are some of the generators you can try:
Get Inspiration from your Competitors.
Getting inspirations from successful brands and your competitors is essential. They can teach you more than you think.
In this case, where we are just focusing on the restaurant taglines, make a list of their slogans and analyze.
What’s so special about their slogan? Why are they getting traffic? Is their slogan really attracting people toward their business?
If you look at the Mexican restaurant slogans, they have added creative towards in their slogans. Also, they have mentioned about the romantic environment thy have for couples.
Don’t copy others.
A lot of people think that copying others may help their business grow faster.
For example, if you copy from “McDonalds” slogan “I’m Lovin’ It”.
You may think that you will get more customers. But you are wrong, besides facing legal consequences, you will lose the trust of customers because they will come to know that you are just a local restaurant trying to copy others.
I hope You liked this page. Share with others to help them!
- Bounty "The quicker picker upper" ...
- Old Spice "The original. ...
- AllState "You're in good hands" ...
- Subway "Eat fresh" ...
- Dollar Shave Club "Shave time. ...
- Airbnb "Belong anywhere" ...
- Dunkin' "America runs on Dunkin'" ...
- Kellog's Rice Krispies "Snap!
- Give them a rhythm, rhyme, and ring. ...
- Highlight a key benefit. ...
- Explain the company's commitment. ...
- Stay honest. ...
- Keep it short.
Markers of a Good Slogan
A good slogan captures the essence of your brand's promised consumer benefit in one short phrase. A good slogan conjures up positive imagery about your business or your product. A good slogan has the element of immediacy.
It is an advertising tag-line or phrase that advertisers create to visually and verbally expresses the importance and benefits of their product.What is a short slogan? ›
Slogans are a memorable, short series of words for potential customers aimed at summarising your product's appeal. Slogans can make or break your brand image because it is the first and foremost arrow thrown at the customer along with the company logo.What is a popular slogan? ›
To help kickstart the brainstorming, here are 40 famous slogans that have successfully stuck with brands and products for years. Skittles — “Taste the Rainbow” Red Bull — “Red Bull Gives You Wings” Maybelline – “Maybe She's Born With it, Maybe it's Maybelline” Nike – “Just Do It”How do you make a slogan easy? ›
- Start with your logo. Your slogan works hand-in-hand with your logo. ...
- Keep it simple. ...
- Use small words. ...
- Brainstorm a word list related to your business. ...
- Make it roll off the tongue. ...
- Use power words or phrases. ...
- Test your slogans.
Slogans are usually based on 2 to 5 easy to remember words, long lines are hard to memorize so the shorter the better! The message they leave and what picture they sketch in our minds when someone reads, hears or simply 'sees' a slogan is crucial.What is the best business slogan? ›
- - Just do it (Nike)
- - Finger lickin' good (KFC)
- - For everything else, there's MasterCard (MasterCard)
- - Eat fresh (Subway)
- - Save money. Live better. ...
- - Have a break. ...
- - Red Bull gives you wings (Red Bull)
- - A diamond is forever (De Beers)
- Applebees – Eatin' good in the neighborhood.
- Dairy Queen – Hot eats, cold treats.
- Dunkin Donuts – America runs on Dunkin.
- Five Guys – Always fresh, never frozen.
- IHOP – Come hungry, leave happy.
- Olive Garden – When you're here, you're family.
- Papa John's – Better ingredients.
Like a name and logo, a slogan attracts attention and helps differentiate a brand. As such, slogans play an important role in brand positioning. (Learn more about brand positioning here). But slogans go beyond brand positioning; they also facilitate brand recognition since they stick in peoples' minds.What are the 4 characteristics of a great slogan? ›
- Simplicity. The best slogans contain just a handful of words, maybe six or seven at most. ...
- Originality. ...
- Consistency. ...
- Highlight the key characteristics. ...
- rallying cry.
- Wasting time is stupidity; utilize every second and live with dignity.
- Neither relatives nor your wife can change your life. ...
- Help others in need; life is about you being there for people.
- Where happy life settles, age doesn't matter.
- Life is concise, so put worries apart.
You can probably even picture the exact branded logo slogan in the context of an ad, or product packaging. This is the power of a good slogan. They're short, catchy, simple yet descriptive, and thus, very memorable.What is a theme slogan? ›
A memorable and catchy phrase, which captures the overarching theme of a marketing campaign. While the tagline represents only the brand, a slogan may be used to represent the brand or the brands' products or services.What is a slogan English? ›
a short, easily remembered phrase used to describe the character of something, esp. a political idea or a product: That old campaign slogan really means that there should be jobs and enough food for all citizens.Can a slogan be a question? ›
From “Got Milk?” to “Just do it,” slogans and advertising phrases can come in the form of questions or statements.Are slogans important? ›
Slogans are crucial when it comes to marketing and advertising. A slogan can make or break the popularity of a business. A slogan is what customers relate to the name and image of a brand. It is one of the first things that comes to mind when they think of a specific company.What is today's marketing slogan? ›
In business, a slogan is "a catchphrase or small group of words that are combined in a special way to identify a product or company," according to Entrepreneur.com's small business encyclopedia. In many ways, they're like mini-mission statements. Companies have slogans for the same reason they have logos: advertising.
Word forms: slogans
A slogan is a short phrase that is easy to remember. Slogans are used in advertisements and by political parties and other organizations who want people to remember what they are saying or selling. They could campaign on the slogan "We'll take less of your money."
- Chase the Flavour Today.
- Choose the Quality of Food.
- Come sit with us!
- Cooking is one of the greatest gifts.
- Delectable home- cooked food that makes you go wow.
- Dine as you do at your home.
- Don't eat light, eat tasty.
- Eat it your way.
- Arby's – We have the meats.
- Burger King – It takes two hands to hold a Whopper.
- Carl's Jr. ...
- Hardee's – Feed your happy.
- In-N-Out Burger – Quality you can taste.
- KFC – Finger lickin' good.
- Pizza Hut – No one outpizzas the hut.
- Qdoba – Food for people who love food.
- English phrase guide. Page 36 of 61. ➔ ...
- excuse me!
- enjoy your meal! bon appétit!
- would you like to taste the wine?
- could we have …? another bottle of wine. some more bread. ...
- would you like any coffee or dessert? do you have any desserts? could I see the dessert menu?
- was everything alright?
- thanks, that was delicious.
- Ovens. Ovens are probably the first things that come to mind when you think about restaurant cooking equipment. ...
- Ranges and ventilation. ...
- Food processors. ...
- Mixers. ...
- Slicers. ...
- Food prep counters and cutting boards. ...
- Freezers and refrigerators. ...
- Safety equipment.
- McDonalds – I'm Lovin' It.
- KFC – Finger Lickin' Good.
- Burger King – Have It Your Way.
- Hardees – Where the Food's the Star.
- Taco Bell – Think Outside the Bun.
- Subway – Eat Fresh.
- Fat Burger – The Last Great Hamburger Stand.
- Fuddruckers – World's Greatest Hamburgers.
There is the consideration that a restaurant name might be confused for a geographical location in some cases; you could use quotation marks around the name to avoid confusion. Save this answer. Show activity on this post. No you don't, just capitalize the name.Why is a slogan important? ›
Slogans improve campaigns for specific products, aiming to ensure high sales for the company. A slogan can help build a relationship between a brand and the public, by telling the public what the company stands for and what they offer. Slogans use emotion to capture what a product or service can make consumers feel.