About datasets used in this table
Estimates are not comparable to other geographic levels due to methodology differences that may exist between different data sources.
Some estimates presented here come from sample data, and thus have sampling errors that may render some apparent differences between geographies statistically indistinguishable. Click the Quick Info icon to the left of each row in TABLE view to learn about sampling error.
The vintage year (e.g., V2022) refers to the final year of the series (2020 thru 2022). Different vintage years of estimates are not comparable.
Users should exercise caution when comparing 2017-2021 ACS 5-year estimates to other ACS estimates. For more information, please visit the 2021 5-year ACS Comparison Guidance page.
- (a)Includes persons reporting only one race
- (c)Economic Census - Puerto Rico data are not comparable to U.S. Economic Census data
- (b)Hispanics may be of any race, so also are included in applicable race categories
- -Either no or too few sample observations were available to compute an estimate, or a ratio of medians cannot be calculated because one or both of the median estimates falls in the lowest or upper interval of an open ended distribution.
- FFewer than 25 firms
- DSuppressed to avoid disclosure of confidential information
- NData for this geographic area cannot be displayed because the number of sample cases is too small.
- FNFootnote on this item in place of data
- XNot applicable
- SSuppressed; does not meet publication standards
- NANot available
- ZValue greater than zero but less than half unit of measure shown
QuickFacts data are derived from: Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, Current Population Survey, Small Area Health Insurance Estimates, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits.